Microdermabrasion is a mechanical way of decongesting your clogged pores of dirt, makeup and other environmental factors. We resurface the topmost layer of your skin up to your basal corneum of your epidermis using our Cara diamond encrusted wand with suction. Resurfacing your skin promotes healing and prevents damage, as well as acneic/oily skin. It also helps with acne scarring and pores over a series of treatments.
Microdermabrasion also improves the appearance of dehydrated fine lines or wrinkles, skin colour and the texture of your skin, leaving it supple and vibrant. Treatment time is approximately 30-60 minutes, and there is no downtime from extreme redness or peeling.
When to use Microdermabrasion treatments:
- Reduction of minor to moderate early aging fine lines
- Minor revision of scars
- Sun damaged skin
- Hyperpigmentation reduction
- Reduction of acne scars
- Rejuvenation of overall skin health
- Age Spots
- Extraction of blackheads and whiteheads
- Smoothing textured surfaces of your skin